Ladies Night Charcuterie
Enjoy a demonstration that focuses on the art of preparing a Charcuterie tray and serving it to guests. Each person will create their own cheese tray and customize with various gourmet cheeses from different regions around the world, artisan cured meats, and assorted accouterments. Not to mention, we will include a glass of your favorite wine to pair perfectly with your custom tray!
Cooking Class Participant Tips & Details:
Culinary enthusiasts are encouraged to participate or observe during the class.
– Please enter through the So Gourmet entrance on Palafox St.
– Wine & beer service available.
– Participants receive 10% off at So Gourmet on day of class.
– Dress casual and comfortable, you will probably get messy!
– Leave jewelry and watches at home, you will be asked to remove them.
– Classes must meet a minimum of 10 reservations.
– We reserve the right to cancel and undersold classes will be rescheduled. Reservation fees will be refunded within 24 hours.
Credit and debit only for purchases