Baptist Health Care COVID-19 Update #1
• Baptist Health Care continues to see patients as scheduled.
• Baptist Health Care has no presumptive positive or confirmed cases of COVID-19 in any of our facilities at
• We continue to follow all CDC protocols, including implementation of screening protocols and measures
to provide for the greatest access while ensuring the safety of our patients, visitors and team members.
Physical isolation areas have been set up in the ERs at all three BHC hospitals (Baptist, Gulf Breeze and
Jay) for those who meet CDC criteria for possible COVID-19. The modifications and air handling are
constantly monitored to ensure that they meet regulatory requirements.
• As always, we ask that visitors who are not feeling well consider other ways of connecting with loved ones
who are hospitalized, such as through FaceTime.
• We are continually updating our website and encourage the public to visit eBaptistHealthCare.org for
information and updates. A list of FAQs was posted over the weekend.