Gumbo Cook-Off Hosted by Rotary of Gulf Breeze
Name: Gumbo Cook-Off Hosted by Rotary of Gulf Breeze
Date: March 24, 2018
Time: 11:00 AM - 3:00 PM CDT
Come to Shoreline Park, Gulf Breeze, next to the Recreation Center on March 24th, 11am to 3pm, to sample Gumbo from 20+ cooking teams. Enjoy live music, check out our silent auction and purchase a ticket for a drawing on a Big Green Egg and Gumbo pot. Beer, wine, soda, hamburgers and hot dogs are also available.
- All you can eat Gumbo samples from more than 20 professional and amateur cooking teams.
- Craft beer tasting with 6 to 10 local craft breweries from 11:30 to 2:30. $15.00 plus Gumbo admission.
- Co-located with the Gulf Breeze Spring Fest with kids bounce houses/climbing wall; car show; live music; skateboard and cornhole contests; farmers’ market; and K9 & bomb squad demos.
- Silent auction from 11 am to 3 pm. Winners announced at 4 pm. Items include: Overnight stays and get-a-ways, gift baskets, sports equipment, gift certificates, services, and art.
- Live music
- Big Green Egg raffle. Tickets $ 5.00 each.
- Hamburgers, Hot Dogs, Sodas,
- Beer (Bud Light & Shock Top), and Wine (Red & White) are available. $3.00 a glass